Well Like I said in Robyns post, I was going to restart in Sept and on Sept 6 I re-started dieting and watching my weight..I have lost 16 lbs...aiming for a ton more than that.
I am having a hard time this week because I have a bad cough and alot of congestion funny how being sick makes you want all your favorite comfort foods isnt it...
So is there anyone out there still reading this thread stilneeding support because I do right now..My DD is getting Married in Dec and I intend to lose as much weight as possible before than...so I hope you'll come and try it with me and be my support...I plan on starting regular exercise when the cough is gone..its affecting my asthma too much right now...I really wanted to start this week but next week treadmeill here I come...what are you doing to be more active next week share your ideas with me...please
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment