Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's Lunchtime!!

I'm still going strong! Here is what I ate....

Open-faced ham sandwich. Dry with 4 slices of ham, lettuce, only one piece of whole wheat bread.

1 Fugi apple

15 baked scoups chips

1 cup homemade salsa (I'll add the recipe, too)

How is everyone's day going??? I'm going to go and scrapbook (family history), and then I'll be back on later.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, you're doing great!!

I had a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Chicken Marsala meal (240 calories). I LOVE those meals. I also had 1/2 C. steamed veggies (40 calories). A big problem for me is portion control, I like to "eyeball" things which does not work so well for my waistline, so the pre-portioned meals are great for me and I make sure I measure everything now.

Have you tried the flat-out wraps? I really like the low-fat multi-grain ones. I only use 1/2 a wrap for a turkey sandwich and it's only 50 calories. I even use them for my turkey burgers. I just thought I'd suggest it.

Robyn said...

Sounds super yummy!!! You are doing great, too!!