Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday, January 14, 2008

Hi All! I'm Claudette and I am 50 (soon to be 51), married (7 years in June) and have 2 sons (27 and 31). Both sons live in Hawaii and my oldest has 2 children (one of each) and my youngest has 1 son. So far my non-diet diet is working. I eat 4 - 5 small meals daily ... very reigmented, but ok so far. I've lost 2 lbs in a little over a week. No starvation, just satisifed at each meal ... not full. I also go to the gym 3 days a week and walk 2+ miles on those days. Next week I will add one day of circuit training back in and cut back the walk to only one mile that day. Hopefully this will boost my weight loss and start the firming up process. I hope to work up to three days a week with 2+ miles each day and circuit training each day. I need to lose 25 lbs and I know it will not happen overnight, but if I just stick to this there is a very good possibility that by year end it will be off for good. Good to see so many posts and so much support. I did some DSS this weekend and posted it on the cricut MB. I took "cut" files and tried to convert them to George only cut files so that people who only have the trial version of the software can cut out projects. There are so many talented people on that MB and they are truly inspiring! Everyone have a great day and a wonderful successful week at weight loss!

Claudette

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Welcome Claudette!! I love your non-diet diet. I would try that, too, but portion size is my biggest problem. I just love the taste of things so much I cannot stop!

I'll go over and check out your .cut files. I would love to see some of your creations posted here, too, if you have time. :)