well, I dont know what to say, I was not accountable this weekend...Long weekends make it hard for me to diet. Okay to start I had a few more cookies, thank goodness they are gone now...then we had guest for dinner Sat. Night...You can't have guest with out dessert right...and then to top it off , I did VSN on Fri & Sat and yes I covered some nuggets and well my kids and I finished them off by last night. You can see how this is going can't you, never the less I decided not to disappoint myself by weighing yesterday. I have decided to get back on the wagon and diet again, yeah so I haven't given up and weigh myself next week. For a total before the weekend I had lost 6 lbs....we will see next Monday how I am doing....or sooner if my pants feel looser;)
Have a good day everyone.....and goodluck sticking to it...It's tough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I did the same thing this weekend. That is one of the reasons I have stayed away!
I really think that the true measure of a lifestyle change versus a diet is recognizing a slip and getting back on the wagon. I don't know about you, but I know I can't go the rest of my life without having a slice of pizza or a cookie.
Don't beat yourself up over this. Just get back on board and keep up the good work you've started.
Good luck, I hope by the end of this week you'll be telling us how loose your pants are.
Post a Comment