Okay, I'm not officially starting my diet until Monday but I am going to weigh myself today because of my medical procedure I am having tomorrow. I have to take major laxitives today so I will basically be on some sort of my own diet for the next few days. LOL.
Okay, I think lots of water is the main key to losing weight. I say that we should all try to drink 10 glasses a day!! Check in here when you have finished your water every day so we can all pat you on the back and feel your motivation!
Let's also share all our great recipes that are healthy and low fat. I am going to be using Weight Watchers as my main guideline but we all can share what we are doing and I know it will help. Good luck!!!!
So, today if you haven't already, write down your goals. Do you have a certain pair of pants you want to wear. Go try them on, have a good cry, and then get your self motivated to do it! I KNOW YOU CAN!!! I can, too!
Ready, set............................. GO!!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
10 glasses I thought it was eight... :) I think I will check in before I finish drinking....
I always add a little lemon or lime juice ot my water, one because I cant stand plain water and two because it help keep me from retaining water...just a few drops...
I'll volunteer to post a recipe a day or everyother day...If you want
Jeans I would have liked to have worn??? They got sold in a HUGE yard sale back in November. I was tired of hanging on to them. I figure if I can do this I deserve some new duds!!
Yes, a recipe would be great!! Anytime you want to!! Just put recipe the label section so they are easy to look up.
I already drink 10 glasses of water a day to prevent kidney stones. I used to hate water, but now that I have gotten used to it I rarely drink anything else.
Jeans...I have 4 different sizes. DH has always said I should get rid of them, but they are like new...I want to work my way back down.
A suggestion for posting...not that you have to take it...I won't be offended. What did you have for lunch or dinner today?
Hi everyone!
I try to drink lots of water each day and to stay away from sodas. My downfall in chocolate ... I love it!! I usually nibble on a few pieces a day becuase people have it on their desk where I work. I did bring some better snacks in today so, hopefully those will help keep me away from the bad stuff. I started back to the gym this week and I'm going tonight (visit #2 this week). Right now I am only walking on the treadmill for 30-45 minutes and hope to work up to getting back to weights again.
Robyn,
Thanks for organizing this blog - I look forward to visiting and getting and giving moral support to everyone who joins us.
I have lots of clothes I'd love to fit into again - they are in a storage bin in my closet!
Good luck everyone!!!
My weakness is sweet tea....I know it's going to be so hard to give up, so I'm going to start out by cutting back and not drinking it in the evenings.
I love water and have n o promblem drinking it, I've just got to get back in the habit of making it my primary beverage.
I plan on getting back to walking EVERYDAY also...I used to love working out, but now I'm so outta shape.
Post a Comment