I started this blog so that we all could have a support group of our Cricut Sisters. For me it is really hard to stick with a diet. I don't think I have ever weighed the same as I did before children. I have very bad eating habits and very low self esteem when it comes to wearing clothes. I would be happy wearing sweats and t-shirts everyday but I know I really shouldn't do that.
Here is my goal........... 35 pounds by this summer. Can I do it??? I think so. Here is how I am going to reward myself. First 10 pounds lost I will get a Cricut cartridge and then I'll get one for every 5 pounds I lose after that.
I would love to hear from you and your story. If you would like to be a member of this blog and be able to post, please let me know.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Robyn, When ever I diet I keep a weigh loss journal. a note book I keep hidden I write in it and read from it everyday..I write down the reasons why I am dieting... then everyday I write how I did how I am feeling about it and how I am determined to continue, it really helps on those frustrating days when you feel like you should have lost weight and didnt...I use it instead of weighing everyday...I only weigh once a week...
That sounds great!!
Hi, I have tried that a time or two but didn't keep up with it, so I will try again with keeping at it.
This is a great idea! I too have tried this and haven't kept up with it....have to stay motivated, right?
Hi everyone...I love the journal idea....I've, in the past, kept a journal with my measurments, weight and daily excercises, I've accomplished.
I had my second son in Feb. of last year and even though I breast fed him I still didn't lose the weight.
After my first son was born, I lost it no prob., cause DH was in Iraq, in a war zone and.....I was smoking.
I refuse to take up smoking again and so I've got to get motivated.
My goal weight is 130 to 140....I'm currently weighing in @ 190
Hi Robyn:
I finally signed in this morning! Thanks for such a wonderful idea!
Post a Comment